Marvel's Agent Carter
Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & FantasyIt's 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life - Steve Rogers. source
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: ValedictionS01 E08Feb. 24, 2015Peggy faces the full fury of Leviathan, as Howard Stark makes his return.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: SNAFUS01 E07Feb. 17, 2015Peggy is cornered and more vulnerable than ever as Leviathan makes their move against her. As the SSR zeroes in on Howard Stark, they may pay the ultimate price as they find their true enemy is closer than they realized.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: A Sin to ErrS01 E06Feb. 10, 2015Carter believes that the spy that stole Stark's technology is a woman. The SSR now knows that Carter is helping Stark. There's a new spy in the agency.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: The Iron CeilingS01 E05Feb. 3, 2015Carter finally gets a chance to prove herself as she is sent on a mission in Russia with Agent Thompson and the Howling Commandos. Meanwhile, Agent Sousa makes an important discovery.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: The Blitzkrieg ButtonS01 E04Jan. 27, 2015Peggy may be in more trouble than usual when fugitive Howard Stark suddenly returns for mysterious reasons. And Chief Dooley chases a new clue all the way to Europe that threatens to destroy Peggy's future at the SSR.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: Time and TideS01 E03Jan. 13, 2015As Agent Carter closes in on Howard Stark's stolen technology, Peggy's secret mission could unravel when the SSR arrests Jarvis and a secret is revealed.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: Now Is Not the EndS01 E01Jan. 6, 2015In 1946, Peggy Carter is now a secretary for the Strategic Scientific Reserve. Howard Stark asks her for help when the country believes that he is selling deadly weapons to their enemies.
- sourceMarvel's Agent Carter: Bridge and TunnelS01 E02Jan. 6, 2015Howard Stark's deadliest weapon has fallen into enemy hands, and only Agent Carter can recover it. But can she do so before her undercover mission is discovered by SSR Chief Dooley and Agent Thompson?